Menu Close


If you are a teacher, youth worker or social worker or member of the public you can refer a young person to Slough Young Carers.

Often when a young carer is identified they have already been flagged as needing support via a Multi Agency Referral Form, Early Help or Young People’s Service referral form. 

We try to be as flexible as possible and will accept any of these forms. If no form or assessment has been completed, we will accept an email with the key details. 

As part of our engagement process, we will encourage the young person to have a Young Carers Assessment, conducted by our colleague, Kiran Bdesha (Acting Young Carers Lead for Slough Borough Council) – further details here